Located just off Highway 42, Cunot Senior Apartments provide great space for tenants to have a picnic, feed the birds, tend gardens, visit neighbors, or just enjoy the day from their patio. When it’s time to get out and about, the Cunot Community Center and Cagles Mill Lake boat ramp are just steps away. Not to mention the scenic drives to country festivals, stores and dining that recall a simpler time. Rural Transit shuttle services are provided bi-monthly for shopping and medical appointments.
The one-story apartments feature 24 one and two bedroom units and include a large common area with fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Each unit has a private patio with a privacy fence as well as the following amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchens (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal)
- Washer/dryer hookups in each unit
- Individual patio for each unit
- ADA compliant throughout*
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Fire, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Free maintenance and trash removal
- Pets allowed (additional damage deposit required)
*All units have wide doors, easy-open door handles, blade-type faucet handles, and grab bars in showers and tubs. There are three fully accessible wheelchair units (lower counters, low-lip showers, etc.).